Travel should take you places... it took me to Hawai'i last year. Beautiful!
Favorite American Idol, past or present: Officially, it's Diana until another one (read: Kelly Clarkson) will be in a picture with me.
I'm officially Mrs. Blackstock :) We got married yesterday at Blackberry Farms in TN, the most beautiful place ever! pic.twitter.com/vYYqopBAcr— Kelly Clarkson (@kelly_clarkson) October 21, 2013
Another picture from our wedding :) pic.twitter.com/3YS2WjIpOD— Kelly Clarkson (@kelly_clarkson) October 21, 2013
Win a family four pack of tickets to this Saturday's 25th anniversary edition of POLO AT THE POINT, at the Sonny Hill-Clearwater Polo Complex in Point Clear. Experience world-class polo, tailgating, divot stomping and much more in this big annual fundraiser to benefit the Thomas Hospital Foundation and the Mitchell Cancer Institute.
Flavor Your Day with a free lunch from ATLANTA BREAD, on Dauphin Street just west of I-65.
(Photo: Getty Images)
So whether it was his "immersive TV schedule" not giving him enough time to prepare for the role.....or whether he got cold feet, as some reports suggest, the fact remains.....Charlie Hunnam is OUT as Christian Grey. That means the search is back on for someone to play the lead in the "50 Shades of Grey" movie, opposite Dakota Johnson.
Fans have mentioned these guys--
(Photo: Everett Collection)
Or Robert Pattinson:
(Photo: Vanity Fair)
Or Ian Somerhalder (the guy on the right):
THIS WEEK'S PRIZES:
Flavor Your Day with FREE lunch from Atlanta Bread, Dauphin Street just west of I-65.
Question: Thirty years ago, 75% of American kitchens had one of these; today, just three percent... what is it?
Win two tickets to see THREE DOG NIGHT and the LITTLE RIVER BAND, appearing together on Friday, October 18th. Showtime is 7:30pm at the Amphitheater at the Wharf. Buy your tickets, or get a bonus opportunity to win HERE.
Flavor Your Day with a free lunch from Atlanta Bread, Dauphin Street just west of I-65.
Question: According to scent experts, coffee is the #1 most familiar smell in the world... what's #2?
Answer: Peanut Butter
It's more than just a song to these kids--
(courtesy of youtube.com)
Hey, remember The Weather Channel's promo about Jim on vacation? Run and hide!
(Courtesy of youtube.com)
THIS WEEK'S PRIZES:
* Win a pair of 3-day weekend passes to BAYFEST, coming next weekend (Oct 4th - 6th) to Downtown Mobile. Great acts include Daughtry, Zac Brown Band, Hunter Hayes, Isley Brothers, R. Kelly and more. Check out the line-up and buy tickets HERE; or get a bonus opportunity to win tickets HERE.
* Win lunch from ATLANTA BREAD -- Dauphin Street just west of I-65 -- and Flavor Your Day.
Question: According to new research, people who do this at least once a month have less stress in their lives.... what is it?
Question: Men are three times more likely to lie about this than women... what is it?
Question: More than 75% of us have one of these but have never actually used it... what is is?
NASA needs volunteers to make $5000 a month to Stay in Bed!
I’m really thinking of doing this. Mason thinks it’s crazy. And maybe it is, but it sounds wonderful to me.
Lots of reasons a working mom would jump at this chance….or at least this working mom would:
1) Sleep. Never get it. Crave it. Need it. (Bags under my eyes prove it.) Everyone says 5 hours a night isn’t enough, but I can’t seem to get everything done before 10pm. And my alarm rings before yours does. (It has to. I’m the one in the radio waking you up!)
2) I would get to go 3 months without anyone asking what’s for dinner.
3) Someone else would have to take the dog out. And feed him.
4) I could read. An actual book. All the way through.
5) Same with a movie.
6) I could pay off my VISA bill. (Don’t ask.)
7) I wouldn’t be tempted (or able) to cheat on my diet. (I might actually START a diet!)
8) Breakfast in bed. And lunch. And dinner. Feeling pretty special.
9) An excuse for all those things you wish you had an excuse for – field trips, concession stands, whatever the boss didn’t want to do and decided you’d be the perfect person for it….
10) A complete medical checkup and exercise program, paid for by the government. And finally, maybe, an explanation for all those aches and pains that people keep telling me are just a part of getting older. Oh, no. Not me.
Of course, there would be some drawbacks. I’d still have to get up at 3:45am, because Mason wants me to broadcast live. And everyone at NASA would know I snore. And I’d miss out on doing things with my family….but just think how happy I’d be to see them when I’m done! And how much they’d appreciate me more after being gone for 3 months! And how quickly things would get back to normal. So, what’s for supper?